Read here How To Know If Someone Blocked You On Snapchat?
Imagine a Situation, When you are wishing to share a Snap with your Crush & when you open the Chat and found empty Chat History! It’s the worst moment in life and at that time a lot of questions arise in our mind but the main question that arises in our mind is that “Am I Really Blocked? If Not blocked, then what are the ways on How to Know if Someone Blocked You on SnapChat?
Now Coming Back, If Your crush or any near or dear one had blocked you on Snapchat? But Not Sure, whether you are blocked or not, then you should thank me. As In this article I am going to Share Three 101% Working Methods to check if any person has Blocked You on SnapChat or not.
So if interested then make sure to share this article (How To Know If Someone Blocked You On Snapchat) with your friends & families on Social Media.
Now, let get started but, before it let’s know a little bit about –
What Happens when Someone Blocks you on Snapchat?
If Someone Block you on Snapchat, then you would not be able to view his or her story or Group Charms. You would also not be able to message him or her on Snapchat. But Remember, Snapchat is not then only way to contact your Near one. You can use any other Social Media like Facebook, Instagram to contact them.
Now Coming to the Main topic –
How To Know If Someone Blocked You On Snapchat
Nowadays, There are many ways to know if she or he had blocked you on Snapchat. But in today’s article we are going with the Three Easiest Shortcut that will determine if someone has blocked you on Snapchat.
So, Below are the Short-Cuts –
- Search His or Her Username or Full Name – The Easiest Way to know that is someone had blocked you on Snapchat is to Search His or Her Username or we can say User id. So to search, you need to click on the “Magnified Glass Icon” available on the Top Left Corner of your Phone’s Screen. It will take you to the Search Bar in which you need to enter that person’s name and if his or her id appears, then Congratulation’s as it means you are not blocked. But if his or her id is not visible to you then, Sorry as there’s a Great chances that He or she had blocked you. Not to confirm it follow the Second Way.
- Search His or Her Username or Full Name from other Account – Now, to Confirm it. You need a 2nd Snapchat id, if you have then it’s good but if you don’t have then you can create a new one. So now, on the 2nd Id you need to Follow again the above steps, in which you need to Tap on the “Magnified Glass Icon” available on the Top Left Corner of your Phone’s Screen. Then Enter his or her name and Press the Search Button. If His or her id appear on your screen then it’s Confirm that he or she had blocked you on Snapchat. But if the id does not appears then there’s a lot of chance that he or she had deactivate his or her Snapchat account and which means you can relax.
- Check recent conversations – Another Way to know, that is She or He had Blocked you on Snapchat is By following the Recent Conversations lookup method. In this method, you needs to Download the Snapchat App in your Smartphone > Login to your Snapchat account. After Login you need to Click on the Chat Menu Icon which you can find on the Bottom Left Corner. Here you need to click on that person’s username which you want to check. After open your Chat Conversations, you need to Message him or her. If the get the automated response that reads something like, Failed to send your message – Tap to try again. Then there is near to 95% chances that he or she had blocked you on snapchat.
Remember – Sometimes due to Internet Connectivity Issue, you can see a Failed Message notification. So take care of it.
Related post : Best Hacks On How to View Private Instagram Accounts
Video on How To Know If Someone Blocked You On Snapchat
How to see if someone is following you on Snapchat or Not?
Checking out if someone has followed you back is much easier than checking out if someone had blocked you. As every Social medias including Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and more allows users to check, is his or her friends and following them back.
Now if you are willing to see if someone is following you on snapchat, then follow the below easy steps:
- Step 1. Download the Snapchat app in your Android or IOS Smartphone.
- Step 2. Open the Snapchat and Login to your Existing Account.
- Step 3. Now, tap on the Magnifier Glass Icon available on the Top Left Corner of your Screen.
- Step 4. It will take you to Search Bar, Here Search that Person’s User Id or Username.
- Step 5. Open his or her id by long holding the Searched Persons Username.
- Step 6. It will take you to his or her Profile page.
Here on his or her profile, if you are able see their snapscore as indicated by the Red Arrow. Then it means he or she is following you. But if you didn’t find the Snapscore Count then it means that they are not following you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Snapchat tell you if you’ve been blocked?
Nope, Snapchat will not alert or notify you if someone in your Contact had blocked You. But it does not means that you are not able to find out, is your friend had blocked your or not. To See if your friend had blocked you on snapchat, you can follow any of the above mentioned ways.
I was talking to someone and now their profile has disappeared. What’s happened?
There, may be a variety of reasons that your friends profile has disappeared. But in most of the Cases the Reasons Behind Disappearing any profile from snapchat is because he or she had Blocked You, Deleted their Snapchat account or Account has been Banned By Snapchat team because of fake account or violating the Terms of Service.
Can I report someone who blocked me?
Yes, you can report Someone who Blocked You, just by visiting the Snapchat Support Page & File a Complaint against that Profile. Try to add some Screenshots, so it can be quick for Snapchat Support team to Block that Snapchat account.
How To Know If Someone Blocked You On Snapchat
How To Know If Someone Blocked You On Snapchat – Download The Snapchat Application in your Android or IOS Phone >> Login to your Account >> Now, click on the Search Icon visible on the Top Left Corner >> Here Enter that Profile’s Username or User id >> If the Searched Profile Appeared to you, then it means that you are not blocked. But if the account won’t show up when you search for it then their may be a Great chance that He or She had blocked you.
Final Words on How To Know If Someone Blocked You On Snapchat
In the Final Words on How to Tell If Someone Blocked You on Snapchat, We Just want to say that if you have any confusion that your near one had blocked you on snapchat. Then We have a Solution for You that we have discussed above.
So if this article on How To Know If Someone Blocked You On Snapchat was helpful, then make sure to Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and also remember to share with your friends and family.