CLAT, or the Common Law Admission Test, is a mandatory exam for all aspiring candidates to pursue graduate or post-graduate law courses in NLU. This is a national level test that is conducted by the 21 National Law Universities every year. Candidates who successfully qualify for this course get admission to law colleges. Let us learn more about the CLAT 2021 exam.
Application Dates For CLAT 2021
Candidates who want to appear for CLAT Apply Online. Refer to the below list to know the important dates for the CLAT form application.
CLAT 2021 Application Details
As per the CLAT 2021 Notification, students can access the CLAT exam application on the official website. Here are a few important instructions to follow when filling the CLAT application form:
- Aspiring candidates should visit the CLAT official website.
- Upload the scanned/e-copy of signature (jpg/jpeg), photographs(jpg/jpeg), and documents such as PWD certificate, an applicable certificate for their respective State of Domicile. All documents should be uploaded in pdf format.
- And the category certificate.
- Once successfully submitted the file, candidates should regularly check their application status. It will tell them whether their application is received, accepted, under scrutiny, status after correction, defective, rejected with proper reason.
- It is required to submit the form along with the requisite fees at the official website through any of the mentioned electronic payment modes.
- No changes in the CLAT online application form is allowed after successful submission of the form. So, fill the form properly.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the duly filled form to the office.
- Candidates should provide their email Id, and phone number as all the exam related information will be sent to them on these contact options.
- Only one email address will be registered for one candidate.
- Candidates should preserve their enrollment id and password for any queries or information about the CLAT exam. Keep them confidential and safe.
Required Details In CLAT Application Form 2021
A candidate has to fill the following information in the CLAT Application form:
- Personal information (full name, birth date, mobile number, name, and contact number of parents, etc.).
- Complete communication address
- Eligibility degree details.
- Name and address of the college, along with the PIN code.
- Choice of cities for CLAT Entrance Test.
Admit Card For CLAT 2021 Exam
Candidates who have filled the application form successfully can find their admit card for the CLAT exam on the website. They can enter their application number/ password and mobile number to download it from the official website, consortiumofnlus.ac.in. All candidates are advised to carry this card at the time of the exam.