Read here all about Microsoft Minecraft Aka.Ms/Remoteconnect Error
Minecraft is one of the most popular games on the internet, every second thousands of the users login into the game from their respective device such as PCs, consoles and NIntendo. While login into the account they occasionally face the issue like Aka.ms/remoteconnect error. In the community this issue is faced by many users irrespective of their device.
Now with the aka remote connect option anyone with the microsoft account and minecraft paid version can login in any of the devices to play the minecraft. The problem is not that big. While users login into the game they face issues several times and after 10th of the attempt they finally logged in the account. So to solve the Microsoft MInecraft Aka.Ms/Remoteconnect Error then follow these mentioned steps and login yourself in one go.
Why am I facing the Aka.MS/remoteconnect error while login into the game?
The main reason you are facing is login your account from a different device or login to an account with a new device that the device does not recognize at first time. While login to the account you have to first enter the code and then will access your minecraft account. So sometimes due to wrong code or mismatch in code remote connect errors occur. The other reason behind is from where you downloaded the game. This is not a big issue but you have to attempt code several times. If you are already logged into a microsoft account in the other remote device that is why when you add a new device it will show an error. So if you are switching to option too often then do follow these steps to solve the issue every time you login into minecraft on devices.
Follow the guide for different devices to solve the Aka.ms/Remote control error.
First we would like to mention that you check your internet connection. If you are login in to from the same device and still facing the same issues then check the internet and try to login again after restarting the router.
The different issues and the solution are mentioned below;
The source of the download:
If you are recently facing the issue of microsoft minecraft Aka.Ms/remoteconect then the first thing you need to do is uninstall the game and then download the game again from the official website of the minecraft game or from the console website. The game will not charge you again for the download. Then try to login again.
How to Microsoft Minecraft Aka.Ms/Remoteconnect Error in Xbox version:
Minecraft: Bedrock edition has the crossplay option. So if you wish to play the game on the other device then download the game from the official website on both devices for a fluent experience.
- First open the game in the main device
- Then open the remote connect option
- A code will generate on the screen
- Now login in to the device in which you want to play
- https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf click on this link
- The page will ask for the code which generated on your device
- Enter the code and you will be logged in your account instantly.
How to Aka.Ms/Remoteconnect Error in PS4 version:
The remote connect option is only available for the new version. You can get the remote connect option in the PS4 with just updating the game.
- First make sure you downloaded from the ps4 official website and on the other remote device from the respected website of it.
- Login in to the ps4 and save the game first before commencing to code. After saving the game successfully find the remote connect option from the screen.
- Generate the code on screen
- Now login to another device and open the microsoft account on that device.
- Now open copy the same code in the other device and you will be logged successfully after that.
How to fix the Aka.MS/remoteconnect issue in the nintendo switch:
To get the get the remote connect option from the nintendo switch to the other device
- First login in the minecraft game then open the remote connect option from the microsoft game login
- Now open the other device where you want to remote the game from the nintendo https://aka.ms/remoteconnect
- Open the link and on screen the screen pop up with the code
- Now enter the eight digit code generated on the nintendo switch
- Press enter and you will login the different device with the Nintendo game progress you left
The game data saving:
In the game sometimes what happens is the unusual corrected files saved in the device which leads to various issues in the device. This issue does not occur with all but to solve the issue.
First save the game in the cloud and then delete all the data from the device.
Now download the game from the respective source of the device and login to microsoft account then backup the data.
Restart, logout and reinstall:
If the device you are changing is facing an issue , the one is corrupted data. This data will make the process slow, lag and glitch. So sometimes due to this corrupted file in your device you won’t be able to login. To remove this corrupted data you can either restart the game or reinstall the game.
When you restart the game most of the cache data will be removed after that. The game will run smoother and will easily switch the accounts.
Same applies in the reinstall process, you have to first save the data and logout from the game>uninstall>refresh>install again. Login your id back in the game and you are ready to go.
At last we would like to mention https://aka.ms/remoteconnect use this link to easily login to your microsoft minecraft game account in the other device. If you don’t want to use the link then can’t restart or reinstall the game and process again to remote connect the game.
Nonetheless don’t forgot to check the internet connectivity some time after adding the correct code but the link too much time to respond back due to lack of connectivity and shows error.