Easy And Quick Healthy Shrimp Recipes
The shrimp is very popular and testy seafood today we make 4 different healthy shrimp recipes everything is prepared quickly and simply and it turns out delicious and tasty.
Few would argue that shrimp rich in protein and calcium are a delicious meal. You can cook them in different ways. The simplest thing is to fry in a frying pan (by the way, you can also on wooden skewers) and eat, dipping it in a spicy sauce.
- Large raw unpeeled shrimps – 250 g
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Fresh chili without seeds, finely chopped – 1 pc
- 1 pinch of dried bitter red pepper (flakes)
- For the sauce
- Garlic, finely chopped – 1 tooth
- Chili (powder) – 1 tsp
- Paprika – 1 tsp
- Cumin (Indian Cumin), ground – 1 pinch
- 1 lime juice
- Mayonnaise – 4-5
- Ground black pepper
How to cook Spicy Shrimps
- Mix shrimp well with 1 tbsp. l olive oil and pepper.
- Separately mix 1 tbsp. l olive oil, garlic, chili pepper, paprika, cumin, lime juice and mayonnaise. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a cast iron skillet (or grill pan) over a high heat. Fry the shrimp, turning once, for 3-4 minutes. Serve with cooked spicy sauce, salad and fresh bread. Enjoy your meal!
Serve with boiled rice sauce
Shrimp croutons are roasted in the oven and served as an à la carte snack.
- White toast bread – 6 slices
- Cleaned shrimps – 230 g
- Culinary canned chestnuts – 50 g
- Egg white – 1 pc
- Sesame oil – 1 tsp
- Green onion (cut) – 2 pc
- Sherry dry – 2 tsp
- Fried sesame – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 0.5 tsp
- Green onions for serving (optional)
How to cook Serve with boiled rice sauce
- Turn on the oven to preheat to 120 degrees. Cut bread from slices of bread and cut each slice into 2-4 triangles. Put them on a baking sheet and dry in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in the bowl of the kitchen processor, combine the shrimp, chestnuts, egg white, sesame oil and salt, chop.
- Transfer the shrimp mass to a bowl, add chopped onion and sherry, mix, let stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove the croutons from the oven and increase the temperature to 200 degrees. Apply the shrimp mass to the slices of toasted bread, sprinkle with sesame and place in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Serve toasts, decorated with strips of green onions (optional).
Shrimps with corn grits
Unusual combination – shrimp recipes, which are baked slightly with ready-made porridge from corn grits. The recipe for corn porridge with seafood is very simple and quick.
- Shrimp – 225 g
- Small corn grits – 0.5 cups
- Cheddar Cheese – 110 g
- Water – 1.5 cups
- Cream 33% – 0.5 cup
- Hot sauce – 0.5 tsp
- Onions – 1 pc
- Garlic – 1 tooth
- Green onions – 1 pc
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp. spoon
- Butter – 25 g
- Cayenne Pepper – 1 Pinch
- Ground black pepper
How to cook shrimp with corn grits
- Heat the oven to a temperature of 190 degrees. Peel the shrimp, chop the garlic, chop the onion finely, chop the green onion, and grate the cheese
- In a bowl, mix the shrimp, olive oil, garlic and cayenne pepper. Cover, cool.
- At this time, melt the butter. Add onions, fry over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add water, cream, hot sauce, 0.5 tsp of salt and 0.25 tsp of pepper, bring to a boil.
- Carefully add the corn grits, reduce the heat to low, cook, stirring from time to time, until soft, 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add cheddar while stirring.
- Shrimp lay one side on top of porridge slightly press down, so that they were half in porridge.
- Put the pan in the oven and bake the shrimp with corn porridge for 5-7 minutes.
- When serving, sprinkle shrimp with corn porridge with green onions. Enjoy your meal!
Noodles with tomatoes and shrimps
The noodles are mixed with shrimp, tomato, fragrant garlic and basil sauce
- Noodles wide – 400 g
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp. l (15-20 g)
- Garlic – 3 cloves (20-25 g)
- Fresh shrimp, peeled (with tails), thawed – approximately 20 pc not small (400-500 g)
- Cream tomatoes – 300-350 g
- Fresh basil – 20-30 g (2 tbsp. Chopped and a few whole leaves)
- White wine – 0.5 cups (120 g)
- Cream – 4 tbsp. l (70g)
How to cook Noodles with tomatoes and shrimps
- Boil the noodles in boiling salted water, following the instructions on the packaging (preferably to a semi-mild state – al dente).
- While the pasta is boiled, chop the garlic finely. Heat olive oil with garlic in a frying pan over low heat for 1-2 minutes. Increase heat to medium, add shrimp and cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring often. Put the finished shrimps out of the pan and cover to cool.
Leave about 2 tbsp. l water, which boiled noodles, fold the noodles in a colander and put it back in the pan.
- Cut tomatoes into cubes. Slice the basil (leave a few leaves for decoration). Add tomatoes and basil to the pan. Cook, stirring for 3 minutes
- Pour wine and cream into pan with tomatoes.
- using a blender, make the sauce uniform. Transfer the sauce back to the pan, add the “pasta” water, stir and bring to a boil.
- Add shrimp, warm. Stir the noodle sauce. Decorate the dish with basil leaves.
Enjoy your meal!